In this episode we cover:
- Reversing Male Pattern Baldness via Fascial release
- The use of Ice - Is it useful for acute injury management?
- The development of TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) during the cultural revolution
- Blind Acupuncturists
- Teaching TCM in shiatsu courses - Is it a good idea? What would be the alternative?
- Using intuition for diagnosis and treatment
- Scott's approach to teaching meridians and point location
This episode was recorded on the 10/11/2013
Intro and outro music courtesy of Melbourne band Miso.
To hear more of their work go to:
Or check them out on facebook:
For more info on Scott Brisbane's Dru Yoga Class and clinic you can contact him via:
Phone: 0409599477 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info on the Australian Shiatsu College go to:
For more info on Link's Shiatsu therapy clinic go to: